boy, blowjobs sure are a mouthful
jeez, that pun was hard for me to swallow
thanks for your contribution
this guy could be the last airbender tbh
more like dis pussy bender gotdamn
KEVIN. IT’S HIM AGAIN
oohhhhh this is the dude I used as reference for fef’s bit in mambostuck!
- 1: let's have sex
- 2: let's have sex
- 3: let's have sex
- 4: let's have sex
- 5: let's have sex
- 6: let's have sex
- 7: let's have sex
- 8: let's have sex
- 9: let's have sex
- 10: let's have sex
- 11: let's have sex
- 12: let's have sex
- 13: let's have sex
- 14: let's have sex
- 15: let's have sex
Two ways of dealing with tear gas grenades from comrades in Turkey: Either submerge them in water. Make sure you can close off the container cause the gas will still spread for a while. Or throw them in the fire so the gas burns off before it can spread.
Wax Play Tips
- Before beginning wax play, be sure all parties agree on a safeword.
- Most candles burn from 120-140 degrees Fahrenheit. Keeping the candle at a distance from the receiver’s body will help cool the wax before it touches them.
- Harder, more expensive, colored, and scented candles burn at higher temperatures.
- Low temperature candles are available specifically for wax play.
- Be mindful of any allergies. Soy candles are common, and soy is an allergen to some. Also, the scents and colors in some candles can irritate some people. For best results, use a white, unscented Paraffin candle.
- Read up on burn safety before playing.
- Mineral oil/baby oil: This makes clean-up a lot easier if you rub it on the receiver before dripping wax onto them.
- Cool, damp washcloth: If the wax burns too much, a cool cloth can sooth the burn quickly and calm the bottom party.
- Small bucket of water: With any fire play, it’s really best to have a way to put out any accidental fires. While unlikely, it doesn’t hurt to be safe.
- Hard surface: A lot of people do wax play on their beds, but be sure to have a table or hard, flat surface nearby to put the candle down in the case where the bottom party needs emergency assistance.
- Cheap sheet or tarp: Depending on the level of play, it might be a good idea to put something down under the receiver before dripping wax all over your nice sheets or carpet, etc.
I hope this helps anyone looking into wax play. Stay safe and have fun!